After much consideration, we have decided to take the next leap of faith for our family. I'm.............

the proud new owner of a minivan!! I just couldn't take the pressure anymore. All the comments like, "When are you going to have another car? It's about that time." or, "You can do it- you're good at taking care of your other cars." and the most obvious, "You aren't getting any younger."
Alright, it didn't take much consideration at all. Our Altima died on us last weekend and I immediately had visions of minivans dancing in my head. Unlike most human beings who resist the minivan purchase but eventually do it because, well, they realize it's absolutely necessary when you have kids and just plain delightful, I've been dreaming of buying one since renting one with friends in California 2 years ago. My day is finally here and this pleases me. C'mon all you minivan haters. You know you secretly want one. Just let go and give in to your true, worthy desires!





10 comments:
Minivans are da bomb! I love mine and at least it isn't a gas guzzling environment polluting SUV (sorry SUV owners.) Welcome to the MV club!
You totally had me going that the Richins were expecting! Congrats on the new car! And, I bet the A/C even works, eh? :-)
Let me join Shauna in welcoming you to the club. I hope it's white! Congrats on achieving your dream.
I myself was once a minivan hater. And now how I long for one! Yes, I'm jealous! Congratulations...you nerdy Utah mom (that made me feel a little better!)
Congratulations and welcome to the club!! You'll love it.
-a former mini-van hater
Congratulations! You seriously crack me up, you are so hilarious! I'm sure I'll be joining the club soon, (hopefully not too soon).
welcome my friend, welcome.
i never thought i would say this... but i am so jealous.
That was quite a funny way of announcing your newest family member. You are too creative I tell you. Welcome to the club!
i can't say i'm there yet. but congrats on your newest addition! and the lake powell trip. i remember it well.
Post a Comment