Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pals

My cute ex-next-door-neighbor that moved to Vernal, had her first baby and she brought him over to meet Ty.
We also had a SYTYCD party- for old times sake.
Aren't they cute?
I bet you can't guess which one is younger.
Ya, poor Ty is almost 2 months older.
It's time to beef up, little T!

Ty and Gabe

Congrats again, Cami and Josh.

Just think what best pals these two little ones could have been if you just would have stuck around...

Okay, okay. I'm done making you feel guilty, again.

3 comments:

Cami said...

K- That is a better shot than any of the ones I got. Josh thought it was funny how big Gabe was next to Ty. They can still be pals, even if we live 3 hours away. It would have been really fun if we still lived there though. By the way, what did you think of the SYTYCD results this week?

Andrea W. said...

He is seriously so cute, Shannon!

The Ratchford Family said...

Looks at those cute boys. I really need a photo shoot of Ty in his straight jacket. There is nothing cuter.