Ten years ago today we tied the knot. In honor of our big day, I have written a poem.
Get out the hankies 'cause it's a tear jerker. Okay, it's really not.
Get out the hankies 'cause it's a tear jerker. Okay, it's really not.
The tale of a Cam
who married a Shan.
Their marital bliss
goes something like this...
In Logan they met
Quick romance? you bet!
Instead of a date
a first kiss was their fate
"I love you" they said
2000 they wed.
Plugging away
hard work will soon pay.
School finally done
SkyWest should be fun.
Baby boy on the way
Excited? I'd say!
2 years later will be
a girl in the fam'ly.
A boy will come too
turning our home to a zoo.
It's been 10 short years
Some laughs and some tears
It's been quite a ride
With you by my side.
Picture taken by Colby in the very spot that Cameron proposed- Mesa Falls in Idaho. We took a quick trip after camping near Jackson Hole. It was so fun to show the kids where dad asked mom to marry him.
Happy Anniversary Babe. I love you!!





4 comments:
Aw, that is so sweet. Happy anniversary you two love birds!
Happy Anniversary! What a cute poem. You are so creative!
Love the poem Shannon! Congrats on 10 years, it's a huge accomplishment and you two look as happy as ever. Nice work to Colby on the photos!
Congrats! What an accomplishment! You are so clever and creative.
Post a Comment