HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY!
Our little man is two!. Here are few things about Ty-
He's pretty into Elmo right now. I usually turn on Sesame Street when I get into the shower and then plop him down on my bed so he'll stay occupied. Almost every time I plop him down, he pats his little hand on the bed next to him because he wants me to sit next to him. I love it.
He is the cutest little talker. Everyday, he is cracking us up and blowing us away with the things that come from his mouth. Today I called out his name and before I knew it, he was right by my side looking up at me saying, "vut mom?" (what mom?)
He is a little songbird like his sister. This started really young when he used to sing like Ariel. Now he tries to sing everything, including his ABCs.
He LOVES to play outside. Lucky for me, he recently figured out how to open our front door making it a lot easier for him to escape.
He is very loving. He loves to give kisses and huggies.
He is definitely your typical 2-year-old. He throws huge fits for no reason, is trying to give up his naps and wants to do everything by himself.
Ty brings us the purest joy into our house, every single day. We love you Ty!
Here are some pics from this last year.










3 comments:
He is seriously the cutest little guy. Happy Birthday to Ty!
I cannot get enough pics. of your kids. They are so beautiful! What a darling boy and such a fun (most of the time ;) ) age!
How cute! He sounds a lot like Cooper. He looks like a miniature Kolby.
Post a Comment