Monday, November 21, 2011

Halloween 2011 and visit from Grandparents

Grandma and Grandpa Jackson were really ambitious and made the drive from Utah to Houston with lots of stops along the way. We had a lot of fun with them.
We hit the Johnson Space Center which was very very cool.




For Halloween this year, Colby was Harry Potter, and Kara was a witch. Ty left us no choice but to dress him as grumpy the dwarf in which he fantastically portrayed all night long. In fact, he hasn't broken character since.



With our neighbors, the fellow Hogwarts clan

There are just some years when I have to dress the kids in costumes of characters they have been magnificently mirroring for a while. Remember this year?





Unfortunately, all the pictures I snapped were done with my camera with no SD card in it. It's not the first time I've done that and I'm sure it won't be the last. So these pictures are a few that Cam's parents took. The real bummer is that Cameron dressed up as Justin Beiber. Complete with jeggings so tight he could barely walk and there is no picture to be found. There's gotta be one lurking out there somewhere...


2 comments:

Shauna said...

That Angel/devil picture is way too cute.

Amber said...

Find the Beiber shot. NOW! Your kids are dang cute, Shannon.