For the first time in my 11 years of marriage,
I have a fireplace from which to hang our stockings!
I have a fireplace from which to hang our stockings!
Somehow looking at stockings hanging from my fireplace
has put me in the Christmas mood a lot earlier this year.
Hope you're having a merry holiday so far!





2 comments:
I love that you have a fireplace in HOT Texas and not in COLD Utah.
love it and love love love your christmas card. got here the day i was going to send you a note asking for your address. nice timing :) very clever that you are. was there any head swapping involved in that photo because that was an amazingly darling picture. braden and camiron had a fight over who was better friends braden and colby or camiron and kara. honestly can't we all just be friends. apparently not it must be rated. but if i must rate it i would say it is amazing that we managed to make a friend for every kid. nice nice. miss you much....
Post a Comment