Alright, I know it's a stretch, but I just couldn't wait any longer. Since I was a little girl and begged my mom for a life-size barbie head to practice doing hair on, I've awaited the day I'd have my own little girl to do hair with. It may be hard to tell, but if you look closely you will see Kara's first, miniature pony tail sticking straight up. It was a fight to get the tiny little elastic in, but anything for fashion, right? I also wanted to show her smiling face now that she's feeling better since her RSV episode. We're all happy spring is here and that we finally get to hang out outside for a change. Also, if you look really close, you might notice Kara's red puffy eyes. Unfortunately, there's something in the air that's been bugging her, resulting in a continual runny nose and itchy eyes. So far, Kara has been our sick-prone child, but hopefully that is something she will outgrow. Happy Spring! I am aware that a storm is on it's way, but at least we got a short taste of what's to come!
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment