Friday, April 18, 2008

Snowbird or Bust

What up? Last week, Rachel and I left the kids for a day of sick skiing at Snowbird since Dave scored free tickets. Don't hate. Neither of us had been skiing for 5 years or so. We took the tram to the tip top of the mountain. After about 3 sweet turns, we were on a black diamond called, something like, Johnson''s Death Cliff. It was 'ight though 'cause Rachel and I rock the slopes, yo. Actually, we were trippin' for reals 'cause the fog was killer thick and we couldn't see more than 10 feet ahead of us. Then there was this dude and he was like, "What's going down?" and we were like, "Yo, we're looking for the easy way down." And he was like, you're gonna die." And we were like, "You're messin' with us, dude." and he was like, "no, you're on Johnson's death cliff, but I'll take ya down." and we were like, "Thanks man, keep it real." And just like that, we survived and found ourselved some tight slopes that were more our level. I know, right? It was awesome.

It snowed all day fo' sho' but the powder was sick.

Gotta punk out

I used to think I had a small nose till I looked at it from a side view. Holy Elpheba!



Acknowledgments: My brain. It seriously hurt my brain to write this. And, Steep and Cheap, Shark Tales and evite.com

8 comments:

Hydes said...

WORD!!!! You guys are looking to dang cute in your snow gear.

Anonymous said...

So fun! I haven't been skiing since Jr. High how sad is that.

Andrea W. said...

This post seriously must have taken an impressive amount of energy, very funny! Looks like you two had a blast, good for you!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

You guys look tight! Looks like you hit some sweet freshies. I would bust out some more slang but, let's face it, I can't talk like this. No, I can't text either. Glad you survived the death cliff!

Elisha said...

Shan, if you want to talk like this again (and make it a lot easier on yourself) go to http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/. It's SO fun!

Barnes said...

Whups up? Real cool that I like wasn't invited to the party--ski trip ladies next year? Let's go!!
Looks like fun.

A STAR is born said...

You are such a dork.
You forgot to say "sicky dank pow-pow". Trust me--I live with ski hounds.