After 3 or 4 months of asking for dance classes I finally got my act together and Kara got her wish. Since she tends to be timid in new situations, I wasn't sure how she'd do. I stuck around for a few minutes the left and by the time I returned, she was participating and having a good time. And when asked how it was, she excitedly replied, "Dance class was so fun! I can't wait to tell daddy about my dance class!" And on the way home she asked if she could go to dance class tomorrow.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Dance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
OH MY Word! There is nothing cuter than a little girl in a leotard. she is sooooooo dang adorable. I love those big brown eyes with that blonde hair! so cute.
Way Cute!
i might eat her in that outfit. she is so darling shannon. i agree, there is nothing cuter than a little girl in a leotard.
That is just too cute! Go Kara!
she looks adorable. did she love it? gymnastics next on the list?
Post a Comment