I'm currently without a computer (stupid computer viruses) but I thought I'd sneak in some cuteness of my sweet little girl. She is very much into telling you how she feels about you, good and bad. I'm usually uninvited to her birthday party at least three times a day, she's always telling me she's not going to draw me pictures ever again since she's mad at me. But just as often as she tells me those things, she also tells me how much she loves me or that my hair is cute or that I make the best dinners ever. While she was helping me garden the other day, she said, "Mom, I love you. Even if I say I don't." What a sweetheart.
And... he may not be walking yet, but he's saying lots of words. For journaling sake...
Da or dada(dad)
da(ball)
go
shhh(shoe)
uh-oh
all done
ah-oh(hello)
ah-ga(all gone)
dow(down)
kah(car)
kk(yuck)
wuh-daaaaa(what's that)
ni(milk)
oh-uh(open)
ooh-ooh-ooh-ohh(any animal)
naynay(baby)
nana(banana)
a-a-a, a-a-a, a-a-a a-a a-a-a (singing like Ariel)
ha(hot)
mmmm(in a sing-song voice when he's eating something he likes)
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Sweetness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Oh how cute! I can't wait for Cooper to be that sweet. Right now he is into saying no, throwing, hitting but will occasionally give me a hug or kiss if I ask for one.
Man, girls say the sweetest things. And the meanest, but the sweetest ones do make up for it!
Are those monkey sounds Ty's saying for all animals? I love it!
those are some very cute little words...but I'm still waiting patiently to see some Europe pictures!!!
Post a Comment