Yesterday, Kara turned 5! Doesn't she look old? Ugh- I don't want to talk about it.
Her day was complete with crepes for breakfast, a trip to Grandpa's to see some kittens, a trip to Yogotogo, sweet and sour meatballs for dinner and a family birthday party.
A fun day for a fun and spunky little girl who is growing up right before my eyes. She is really coming into her own little unique personality. We would be lost everyday without her presence in our family. We love you Kara!
Here are some of her favorites:
Breakfast: Crepes with fruit
Dinner: Meatballs or Turkey Steaks
Color: blue
Movie: Tangled
Toy: Zue Zue pets or her pet bunny
Thing to do: play with friends, ride her bike, play soccer
Treat:
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Shannon, she has always been such a darling little girl. Happy Birthday to Kara! I need the sweet and sour meatballs recipe, sounds yummy.
Oh my she is to die for. That long hair does make her look so old. I love all her poses in the pictures, you can tell she's a sweet yet spunky gal. love it.
Either we don't see each other enough, or your kids are growing at lightening speed. I cant believe she is 5! I remember the day you told me you were expecting, and i remember bringing you Mandrin. Seriously that was not 5 years ago! Happy B-day Kara! Shan we need to get together soon!
I can't believe how grown up she looks. She is so adorable!
Post a Comment