Monday, June 27, 2011

I have a date

with the orthodontist


These babies are coming off in 16 days.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Now that is some exciting news! Can't wait to see!

Shauna said...

Look at those pretty, straight teeth. How fun!

Molly Koch said...

Yea yea yea... When I don't live by you- seems like you never had them :)

Jen Snow said...

It prob says Mike, but it's Jen... That's exciting. And not a day too soon either! Funny what happens when you get them off. People will notice something is different but can't put their finger on it. You'll get asked if you did something different with your hair :) Better keep making payments. Before you know it, you'll be putting them on your kids. Comes way too fast you know!

Jen Snow said...

Guess what....it said it was me! I don't claim to be technologically brilliant.