Friday, December 05, 2008

Curious

Do me a favor and take a look at the polls I've got goin on. Just curious as to what I should be rooting for.

5 comments:

Alesa Larsen said...

I had to vote for Girls on both. I love my mom and sisters.

Rachel M said...

Girls, schmirls. Boys are where it's at baby!

melissa said...

It's more important that you get an ultrasound and find out what you're HAVING first!

Debbi said...

I think that this is a tough vote. I love my sisters and love to be with them. My girls have a great time together and love each other. But my brother was the only boy out of 5 kids and always wanted a brother. Bridger would really love a brother too. It is hard to say which is more important.

A STAR is born said...

Just a hint: Your votes will be skewed, considering that mostly women read blogs and women LOVE their sisters!