
Well for all of you who read Shans lament yesterday she got her wish. After about 4 hours of walking around the mall we finally decided it was time to go to the hospital. I will let Shan fill you in on the details but here are some pics. We still don't have a name picked out (suprise suprise), but I'm kinda thinking Benjamin. From the pictures he kind of looks like a wrinkly old man to me.






12 comments:
He looks like a Richins! (not that the Richins boys all look like wrinkly old men.) But I think he looks so much like Colby did. Congrats you guys! I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations! He is a cutie!
yae!yae!yae!can't wait to see him!!!!!!!
The wait is over! Congrats on another son. Hope all went well.
Congratulations! Your baby boy is beautiful and you look great in that picture!
Congrats!!!!!! I can't wait to see him.
Congratulations Shanon! He looks so cute. Good luck on naming him. We always struggle with that.
Yay he is here!! I can't wait to see him.
congratulations shannon! i'm so glad that your pregnancy is over, those last weeks are rough! he is beautiful. and you're face in that picture tells it all......labor is HARD!!!!!!
Oh boy- that picture of me's a beaut. Not sure I completely trust Cameron with his new desire to post quite yet...
YAY!!! Congratulations! What a beautiful boy. For what it's worth, I think Benjamin is a GREAT name. Hope all is going well. Can't wait to meet him in person.
Hooray, he's here! I can't wait to come and see him!
Post a Comment