Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Day of School 2009





My firstborn is off to school. Stay tuned for how I really feel about that when he really goes next Monday...
I must confess that I completely ripped off the "hold the paper that says what grade you're in" idea from my very clever and creative (yes, you are creative Rachel) friend, with her permission of course.
P.S. check out my new polls and tell me what you think!

7 comments:

Eliza said...

Oh My Goodness, your kids are to die for, and I could just eat Kara!!! she is so dang cute I start laughing because I just don't know what else to do when I see those pictures of her. anyway, love the polls, I so would want someone to tell me if my kid is naughty but I would never have the guts to tell someone if their kid was. interesting.

Kurt and Tami said...

They're so adorable Shannon. I can't believe how big Ty is already. And just to prepare you, the first day of Kindergarten is hard, but the first day of 1st Grade is A LOT harder. Or at least it was for me. You're allowed to cry by the way. Good luck!

Kelly said...

Your kids are so cute! Good luck with kindergarten and the first day of school.

Unknown said...

Did you cut off Ty's mohawk? Just so you know, I don't think I cried when any of you kids started kindergarten.

Katrina said...

I didn't cry either when my kids started Kindergarten, I threw myself a huge party! Does that make me a bad person?

Cami said...

He's in Kindergarten!! I can't believe it! I totally miss you guys.

Shannon said...

No Trina- you are not a bad person. I forgot to ask you today what you did with all your precious time without ANY children! So jealous. Ya, I'm already getting crap for not bawling that Colby started kindergarten... "I'm dead inside" is becoming a regular comment directed towards me lately.