Last year I posted a picture of a peach crepe that appeared, well, less than appetizing. Then I proceeded to describe it's deliciousness in great detail. Well, this morning was my lucky day and we got to partake in this heavenly food once again. This time, I attempted to take a better picture, hopefully depicting more accurately, what this divine dish has to offer. In other words, I tried to redeem myself.
P.S. Even though it looks like cottage cheese atop the peaches, it is whipped cream. I just whipped it too long. Again, not the most appetizing picture either, but I think it's an improvement.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
it looks delicious. i share in your love of all things peaches, so anything with peaches sounds amazing.
I just love peaches too. Check out my blog and see what I've done with them. I know, I know...it's been a long time! Well, it's feast or famine with me. We miss you guys too. Wish we were closer. I'm afraid Kara won't remember who we are next time we see you. UNLESS.. you come visit us?!?!?!
So any chance you can make this for our next study group? Looks so delicious!! I need to take cooking lessons from you. You are always eating something yummy!
Peaches? Seriously. Dump the ice cream and chocolate sauce in and roll that bad boy up. Tidbit: avoid sherbets in a crepe, they are not appetizing whatsoever, especially with the chocolate sauce.
Post a Comment