Sunday, November 01, 2009

More spooky fun

the kids loved putting together their scary candy house that grandma and grandpa gave them


rocker dude








the trick or treater crew
I swear the kids got more excited about giving out the candy then getting it, and they were pretty darn excited to get it. Once we got home from trick or treating, they were in charge of giving out the candy. It didn't take long before Colby had the candy categorized in individual bowls so that the trick or treaters could see more clearly what their choices were. Then he decided that it was more fun to throw the candy from about 5 feet away to see if he could get it into each person's bag. And when the trick or treating started to die down, Kara would open the door and yell, "We got candy!"

3 comments:

Eliza said...

so dang dang cute! I just can't get over their adorable little faces, especially ty, oh my! lol about the giving away the candy that is so cute.

Amber said...

That is so funny, Colby sounds like quite the organizer and Kara has great marketing skills!

Rachel M said...

I love how Colby's rocker face turned out! Well done! Ty is killing me in those pics. I crack up whenever I see that little guy sitting up. Not sure why but it always makes me laugh:)