Friday, November 27, 2009

Milestones

From sweet mohawk



to even sweeter comb-over




to.....






Ty's first haircut!!
















We finally did it.  I LOVED his little bushel of hair on top of his head but we finally decided it was time to go.  I just can't get over how light his hair looks!


And...
gues who's on the move?

 

Goodbye to blessed immobileness and not having to vacuum or mop my floors.
Hello to baby gates, chocking hazards, and dirty little hands and knees.

After weeks of rocking back and forth on all-fours, he officially took his first crawl steps on November 19th.

love that kid

9 comments:

Karla said...

love the haircut! he's certainly following in the steps of the rest of the Richins - what a looker!

Rachel M said...

Love his hair! I'm glad you didn't cut it a moment sooner-I loved the mohawk and the combover:) It is so light! What happened to that dark hair? And I gotta see that tiny little nugget crawling.

Kelly said...

What a cutie!

Kurt and Tami said...

He's soooo cute! Lock down the cupboards. Life just got a little more hectic for you!

Amber said...

Wow, it is way light! He is really cute, Shannon! I can't believe he's already crawling.

Amber said...

p.s. My 'word verification' this time was solegrow...maybe it's a sign that mohawk is just going sprout right back up??

Melinda said...

Shannon your kids are so cute!! I've been blog stalking you for a while, I like your stories and love seeing your darling kids! Am I allowed?

Shannon said...

Melinda- of course you're allowed! So happy to have you. Heard you had a little babe. Congrats!!!

Shill and Company said...

He is so incredibly handsome.