Wow. It's December 18th. (I had to look at my computer calendar before I could type in that date because I seem to have lost all track of time lately. I just know that Christmas is soon. Very soon).
Here are a few things we've been up to lately.
Polar Express with Grandpa, Lindsay and Wesley. They had a blast and are already talking about going next year. Thanks Grandpa and Lindsay, you're the best!
apparently you need sun glasses at the North Pole
Letters to Santa
Colby's: Santa I please would like a scooter for Christmas. I've been good this year. I am a good big brother I a good sleeper. Thank you Colby.
Kara's: (With a little help from daddy to summarize since her list was soooo long). Santa I have been so good this year. I have shared with Colby and I have listened to mommy and daddy. I went to church and beed quiet. I was nice to Ty. Be nice to Colby. I shared with mom and dad. I play good at nursery. Good at the store. My please have a barbie house, barbie car, ____ two cars, bed, pillow, kitchen counter, washer, where she stand to make dinner. Dress-ups. Kara. Thank you.
Lots and lots of playing in the snow
Christmas Lights at Temple Square with our good friends the Smith's.
Lots of exploring and getting caught under cabinet drawers
Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays! Word to the wise: Just avoid Walmart, Layton Hills Mall and the intersection at Hillfield and Main and you'll be just fine!








3 comments:
Love the letters!! And you took pics of everything too!Impressive:)
Humans do not come any cuter than Ty. I can't wait to see you guys! Dress ups. Stef.
glad to see you are alive :) just a missin you. and temple square. so fun. my kids are loving the lights this year.
Post a Comment