of this little dude
He's been cracking us up with this goofy smile he does with his nose all scrunched up, eyes squinted, and his head thrown back, all while audibly breathing through his nose. And when we laugh at him, he does it some more. It's especially cute with his little tooth peeking through that sprouted a few weeks ago.
It kills me every time.
He is at a really fun age right now. His big personality is ever-present and appears to have the makings to be quite the goof ball. He has become the world's fastest crawler. It's quite a sight seeing this tiny little 9-month-old (15 pounds 11 ounces to exact) cruising his way around the house.
He's not a big fan of trying new foods. No matter what I give him to try, he pulls a sour face, gags, spits it out and even throws up sometimes. The good news is, if I give it to him several times, he finally comes around and decides it's not so bad.
This last week, he's been one miserable little guy since he's had severe burns on his bottom due to a reaction to Amoxicillin. So we're just happy he's smiling.





7 comments:
His face is so adorable! Cooper makes the exact same face. I love the scrunched nose, squinted eyes, and big grin. It's the cutest!
Gabe just started this as well, I love it. It totally cracks me up. We really need to get these 2 together again.
Man that kid is cute! I'm sorry that I had to miss book club-I'm sure it was way fun.
Wish I could see him in action! Speaking of that, we need to have you over for dinner!
He is such a doll, Shannon.
Hey Shan!
I made that exact face growing up and I don't think I was Ty's age, but I think that he does it too!!! Gotta love those kids!!
Love from their Auntie Linds
All the pics are adorable but that first one...oh, so cute! You have beautiful kids! Wish we could see more of them up close and personal. They are just too dang cute for their own good.
Post a Comment