Does anyone know how/where to make your blog into a book? I've checked out a few places which haven't been successful. They either won't do blogger or they won't do books over a certain amount of blog posts which I exceeded, and then wouldn't let me split it up.
Every once-in-a-while, I start to panic thinking I've got to get this blog into a hard copy. It really is my ONLY form of family history or journaling, etc. and I'm paranoid I'm going to lose it somehow.
PLEASE let me know if you know where and/or have made your blogger blog into a book. Thanks!!!
Monday, February 01, 2010
Blog Books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
my friend just printed hers off and loved it! she is on a cruise right now but when she gets back i'll get the info for you.
you can go to cutestblogontheblock.com they have a link where you can print it. I haven't printed mine yet, but I set it up. I know that you can choose what date you want to include. Good Luck, let me know if you do it.
I did one on blurb and loved it. It was nice because it allowed me to add more pictures which made it more like a scrapbook.
I've heard good things about blurb.com too. But because I'm cheap, I actually exported all my blog content (it was easy) into a Word Document, then burned a backup of it. Eventually I'll print it myself onto some cardstock or something, but at least I know it's all saved and safe for now.
Erik made me a book for a Christmas present and did it on Blurb.com. I love the book and seeing us in print. The kids think it is pretty fun too. I know it took a little while to finish though.
Post a Comment