It was a good day.
Colby made me 2 necklaces with purple yarn and hearts that say "Colby" and "Kara."
He also made me some pockets. That's right. Some pockets out of white cardstock paper. Such a clever one, that Colby. I adore the treasures he makes me.
This is going right on the wall of our office. The perfect place for notes, pencils, stickers, etc.
Kara kept giving me pictures she had drawn for me and saying, "this is for you on Thanksgiving day." And after primary, she handed me another picture she drew, and again said, "Happy Thanksgiving Day!" And when I put her to bed she said, "Do I have to tell you Happy Mother's Day tomorrow, mom?"
I love these little munchkins of mine. I truly am so happy to be a mother. I am honored to be thier mother. They are sweet, fiesty, loving, clever, and they teach me something every single day.





3 comments:
3 smiles? That's an amazing picture.
Was Colby's gift your inspiration for Mom's gift? Very clever
As I cleaned off the fingerprints off the glass tables today and came upon one particularly sticky one on the window above the window seat I thought to myself, "now which little munchkin left this one?" Then when I was vacuuming and saw the dried-up ice cream on the carpet, and the cheerios under the dining room table, I thought to myself how blessed I am to have these adorable grandchildren who all gave me a hug and a "Happy Mother's Day" yesterday. Yes, it is worth it all!
Love you,
Mom
How cute! I love all of the mothers day gifts I got from my kids too--they are so precious! Man, I wish someone would have made me some pockets though...
Post a Comment