Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Cameron!

Happy Birthday to the best daddy and husband in the world! Thanks for all your hard work and sacrificing time away from your family to make sure we have everything we need! We love you!!

From Kara: "I love him when he comes home from work. I like to ask him. Ask him for treats. We're going on a date. I like to play with him.Happy Birthday."

From Colby: "He lets me have icecream and I can play with friends. Late nights. Surprises with dad. Happy Birthday dad. I love you dad."

From Ty:  "Ughhhhhh (loud grunt). Wowwwwwww. Uh-oh." Translation: Daddy is great. He sings and plays the guitar for me and I love it. He gives the best face and head rubs. He is an old man.

1 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Cameron! I love the notes from the kids, especially Ty's. What a stinker, calling his dad an 'old man'!