Since Cameron is now based out of Chicago, SkyWest is giving him 3 "moving days" which includes a hotel in Chicago. Even though we aren't moving there, we are going to go anyway. I've never been to Chicago and have a friend who lives there who I'd like to see, and yes, we are going to take advantage of the free hotel. C'mon- have you ever known me to pass up something free?
Anyways, after our latest flight and hotel experience with the kids (see today's previous post), we are seriously considering leaving them home this time. Just think about it. Shopping in the city without kids. Maybe catching a Wicked matinee. And maybe we'll go see Wicked the musical too. Hee hee. Lazy days in the sun. Oh yah, Chicago in November. Lazy days in the bone chilling cold. If anybody is feeling really sorry for us because of our foolish St. Louis trip, we are currently taking babysitting charity. Our kids are really cute and perfectly behaved and we promise to provide a change of underwear for each day we're gone. Please let me know if you'd be willing via comments. And, a world of thank you.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
A Great Opportunity to Donate to a Worthy Cause
Posted by Shannon at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Hey nerd, when is it?
If I can swing it, I'll take on the little suckers, at least for part of the time!
was calling me a nerd really necessary? If you'd like a Saturday shift, I'm sure we can work something out. We don't know when it is yet. But within the next 3 weeks.
We'll do it! Oh wait, I should probably run that by Elisha. Oh wait, we already have two of our own! Probably not then. But we could take them for a few hours...
P.S. Stef, still working hard on regaining that Favorite Aunt status? Remember that we have two that have no idea who you are!
you guys stink. We've offered loads of times. Then you go and put it on the WWW where potential millions of people could see your request. We're not friends anymore. I'm sure colby and the girls will get along wonderfully. Let us know when and where.
Yours truly,
Charles Manson (babysitter)
That is so exciting that you get to go on again another little trip, but alone. I was hoping he would be based out of Houston again. Good luck on finding a babysitter, unless you want a layover in Houston to drop them off.
Post a Comment