I've had a few requests for a pumpkin muffin recipe I made recently. It is super easy and very yummy. I like to make them into tiny muffins which yields 48 mini muffins. Makes a great neighbor treat!
Pumpkin Muffins
1 1/2 c. sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. allspice (I used pumpkin pie spice because I don't know what allspice is)
1 3/4 c. four
2 eggs
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1 c. pumpkin
1/4 c. milk
Heat oven to 350. In a large bowl, sift together sugar, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice and flour. In another bowl, mix together eggs, oil, pumpkin and milk. Add wet mixture to dry and mix lightly just to blend. Fill greased muffin tin halfway and bake 20-30 minutes. Cool in pan for 5 minutes an remove from pan. Makes 12 muffins.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Pumpkin Muffins
Posted by Shannon at 12:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I love the new layout of your blog. Looks so nice! I am definitely going to try this recipe out...I am a sucker for anything pumpkin.
Post a Comment