Friday, May 23, 2008

Goodbye Mandy!

These are some of my speech friends. No, we're not in a club that makes speeches or participates in debates or anything, but we do get together once-a-month (roughly) to talk about Speech Pathology. Alright, I'll be serious. It's turned into sort of a dinner group where we take turns hosting and we eat glorious food and chat and then maybe get around to talking about speech, all while our kids run around like crazy people. Our "study group" is awesome and I really do learn a ton from these incredibly smart women. It's been fun to see everyone gain all this experience in our field as well as turn into mothers (Kelly is the last to join us and is due in September...I think...yay Kelly!) since graduation 5 years ago. And this month, Mandy and her family are taking on a new adventure and moving to Germany. Germany! We wish you the best of luck Mandy and hope the move and adjustment go well!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Now this post looks familiar! I promise I didn't copy you. And even if I did, what are you gonna do about it?

Shannon said...

Are you calling me on? Because I'll bring it

Barnes said...

Hey so impressed. And what is this? New York now? When are you going to stop traveling because I'm a little bit jealous...I wish I was going back again right now...

Rachel M said...

Look at you Miss Traveler. Someday...By the way, Kara could not be cuter! That face of hers just kills me. How do you ever say no to her, cuz I know I wouldn't! And all of those professional pics? Man, you're making me feel guilty for not having Owen's pics taken forever!!