He's going to kill me for putting in this picture, but I like it
Here are a few things about Cameron that you may not know that make him unique.
1. Cameron can multi-task quite well. He was once caught reading a book while driving to the airport. Unfortunately, he was caught by our neighbor. Our neighbor was driving with his boss to Salt Lake when his boss said, "Look, that guy is reading while he drives!" Our neighbor said, "No way," and as he looked closer, he realized it was Cameron. Busted. I choose to believe that he would no longer do such foolish things.
2. Cameron is a good musician. He can learn a brand-new song on the guitar in only a few minutes.
3. Cameron rarely complains. This is hard to relate with since it's so foreign to me, but definitely appreciated.
4. He has a goofy, unique sense of humor. He likes to keep things light and airy and gets along best with people who are always joking around.
5. He will go great distances to get a chili cheese corn dog, found only at select gas stations.
6. He will do ANYTHING for his family or a good friend. He is incredibly loyal.
7. Cameron has a gift of not worrying. He would rather spend his time doing something more worthwhile.
8. He has great perspective on life. He always seems to know what is important and what is not worth dwelling on.
9. He is very laid back, and at the same time, very passionate about a few select things. The Utah Jazz. Collective Soul. Guitar. Dogs.
I am one lucky women. Happy birthday, babe. I love you!





5 comments:
Happy Birthday to your hubby and I must know where to get the chili cheese corn dogs.
What a great list! I had no idea Cameron was so talented at multi-tasking! Happy Birthday, Cameron!
Happy Birthday Cameron.
GO JAZZ!!!!
Happy Birthday to Cameron. It's such an easy date to remember for some reason! If I saw him reading on the freeway he would totally get the pig nose, not that he would see it. Seriously, how do you do read and drive? Maybe he thought he was on auto pilot? And that picture looks just like Colby!!
Cameron is such a cool guy. You two are so great for each other! You are a fun couple to hang out with.
I had no idea that Cameron plays the guitar. Very cool. The part about him reading and driving is quite scary, but I will look past it.
Hope you guys had a fun day!
Post a Comment