KARA IS TWO!

Our little Kara turned 2 today. What a blessing she has been in our family. She is mellow, yet seriously sassy. Here are a few of her favorites:
1. She loves her binky. I thought I wanted to get rid of it by her 2nd birthday, but it's not happening.
2. She loves dolls and stuffed animals. She almost always has one in her arms at all times.
3. She loves to eat. "nanies," (bananas), rice, vegetables, you name it, she loves it.
4. She loves her brother. She mimics everything he does including getting in trouble.
5. She is tough. When she gets hurt, she rarely cries.
6. She loves to look at books. Her favorite right now is "Click clack moo" which she tries to read herself by saying "ki ka mooooo" over and over.
7. She loves her daddy. That's all I have to say about that. I'm not jealous or anything.
I suppose it's okay to brag about your children on their birthday, right? We think she's an absolute darling and we love her so much. I just can't believe how lucky we are to have such incredible children.
Here are a few...alright, a lot...of pictures of Kara since she was born.











7 comments:
wow, I kid of can't get over how dang cute she is. that little face is to die for. happy birthday to you, kara!
She is seriously cute. I love the barely born picture, that is a treasure.
ok, so she is DARLING! those little cheeks and that smile. i love her! your kids really are beautiful, nice work.
Happy Birthday cute little Kara, you sure have had a lot of b-days in your family.
Wow, I can't believe she's two! She is SO dang cute, looks like the pictures were a success?? And you were even able to sneak in changing outfits, I'm very impressed!
Unbelievably cute, and I just LOVE 2 year olds. Happy Birthday, Kara!
She is such a doll. I am very impressed by the amount of professional pictures that you have already had taken of her. You are a better woman than I am. She is just adorable. Happy birthday to Kara!
Post a Comment