I just had to share a cute moment.
Yesterday, Kara fell and skinned her knees. In the car on the way home she was crying about her owee and we heard Colby ask, "Kara, do you want me to hold your hand?" We looked back to see them holding hands across the back seat. Kara continued to cry and then we heard Colby ask, "Do you want me to sing you a song? How about rockabye?" He couldn't remember the words to rockabye so then he asked, "What about Twinkle Twinkle?" He then proceeded to sing the whole song until Kara stopped crying.





4 comments:
seriously, that is so cute. i love the big brother taking care of little sis. shannon, your kids are so darling-glad to see the colby is healing up.
What a good big brother. So sweet.
Nothing cuter than two people you love so much loving each other. What a sweet boy! LOL, about your tuna drainer comment. That's why I was so amazed I forgot the tuna, I so look forward to using my handy dandy drainer. I've actually been searching for one for my SIL, and haven't found one. I can't remember where I found it! I'll keep looking. I'm wondering if it's one of those random things they hang in the aisles of grocery stores. I'll find one for you, it will be my mission!
That is the sweetest story! What a great big brother Colby is. So nice that they take care of each other that way. My Hannah and Ian are the very best of friends and I just love it!
Post a Comment