Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

MY DAD
I couldn't find a picture of my dad, so you'll have to imagine him, except that he's about 50+ pounds lighter. My dad has gone through A LOT in the past year-and-half. From a heart attack to completely changing his life in becoming more healthy, to back surgery, he's had his fair share of life experience in a short amount of time. And that's exactly what I love most about my dad. I love going to him for advice and falling back on his wealth of knowledge and wisdom. He always seems to have all the right answers and is quick to ease any fears that I have. He's a no-nonsense kind of person with incredible drive, ambition and dedication to whatever he is involved in whether it's work, the church or gardening. He is very loving and very good at showing his love. I can always count on him to compliment me on the very thing I happen to be struggling with at the time. He is a great example to me and I'm so thankful for the values and standards that I was taught while in his home and still today. I love you dad!

0 comments: