Exciting.
Humbling.
Overwhelming.
Exhausting.
What the crap was I thinking?
Hopeful.
Stressed.
What I fear may be, the first day actually seeing patients.
Scared.
Humbled (again).
Humiliated.
Fired.
Relieved.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
First Day at a New Job (for the 30 somethin'th time)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
umm what? did you get a job and get fired? sorry shan, not quite following.
and did i mention that i am still jealous of your trip to parris?
Oh, I totally understand this post! No worries, Shannon, you'll be a pro in no time. Until then try deep breathing. It usually works for me!
Molls- I haven't been fired yet but with my lack of experience, I fear I may be. Well, that's not intirely true because they need SLPs so bad, it's amazing they even hired me in the first place. After I actually see my first patient, it might be then that I should be fired. I guess we'll see!
You'll do great Shannon. You are one smart cookie. Have no fear!
Post a Comment