Today is Colby's first day of his second year of preschool. He'll be gone for 3 days a week! He was so excited to start and I'm excited to have that much Kara time. Crazy to think this time next year, we'll be starting Kindergarten.
The saddest part was when I came inside from sending him with his carpool, Kara was standing on the couch looking outside the window and was crying. When I asked what was wrong, she said, "I want to play with Colby awhile." When I explained that he was going to preschool and she gets to stay home with mommy and do fun things, that wasn't good enough. She just kept saying she wanted to play with Colby awhile. It broke my heart! I'm so glad those two love each other and love playing together so much. It's more than I could ever ask for.





9 comments:
What a cute preschool boy. My Sammy started this week too. Have fun with Kara.
That is so sweet Kara loves her brother so much. Colby looks so cute!
He is a cute preschooler. Just think when your sending him to Kindergarten, she'll be going to preschool. Crazy isn't it, that our kids grow up.
What a handsome boy! That is so cute that Kara loves her big brother so much....I hope mine get along that well too....once they're both old enough to play together. So, are you coming to Park City or what?
What a cutie, he is getting so big! That's great that they are such good buddies.
That's so sad, yet so sweet that she misses him. We'll have to have her over soon to play with Lexi.
oh, that made my small heart hurt. she will love "mommy time", just give her a few days.
Colby is so adorable. That is so sweet that Kara missed him so much. That is great that they have a good little friendship.
He is so cute. I love that he and Kara are so close. Nothing better than that!
Post a Comment