Saturday, November 01, 2008

ARRRRRRRR or more accurately, AWWWWWW

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (YESTERDAY) !!


Our scary little pirates. Kare refused to put on her costume and finally conceded after some heavy bribing. I was going to snap a few pictures no matter the cost, dang it.


the cousins


Colby and his few die-hard trick or treater cousins. They lasted for probably a good hour! Kara lasted about 3 houses and in her own words, "I go back home. I sooooo scared." Thanks to Auntie Stef's crazy work (where I took the kids trick or treating earlier in the day), she is now scared of anything and anybody dressed up as anything or anybody. But since Cameron was gone, my parents hung out with us to give out candy and stay with Kara so I could take Colby to obtain massive amounts of cavity causing sweets. I'm thinking the pumpkin fairy might make an appearance tonight...


I have mad pumpkin carving skills. Please come over and see my skull and cross bones jack-o-lantern- I am very very proud.






5 comments:

Kurt and Tami said...

You have some serious pumpkin carving skills there. Can I hire you for next year? Thank goodness our kids are still young enough to think our carving skills (or should I say the lack thereof) are still sufficient.

Kurt and Tami said...

You have some serious pumpkin carving skills there. Can I hire you for next year? Thank goodness our kids are still young enough to think our carving skills (or should I say the lack thereof) are still sufficient.

Eliza said...

those costumes are sooo adorable! Where di you get those? your kids look dang cute as always but nothing will ever beat last years pic. I showed my husband the other night and he was DIEING laughing, he thought that was the best thing ever and I have to agree.

Debbi said...

Your kids look so adorable in those costumes.

Andrea W. said...

Where did you get those costumes? Those are the cutest pirate costumes I've seen, especially Kara's! They are cute and Colby is totally in character. Kara looks a little too sweet to be pirate :)