EYEBALL PANCAKES
Crack open some monster eye balls...
then add some mummy dust...
some ghost juice (not pictured)...
and some slime...
as many eyeballs as you can stomach...
a handfull of dirt...
and mix all together. Then cook to blend flavors making sure your pancakes run into each other because your pan isn't big enough...
then slather with witch's saliva or blood.





3 comments:
Ooooh Shannon. I already have issues with raw eggs from an incident when I was younger. Now all I'll think about when I crack open an egg is fetus guts. Yuck, yuck, yuck! Looks like it was a yummy breakfast though.
Sorry to gross you out Tami. My sister's told me today that that discription of eggs was "over the top" gross. Guess I shoulda put "eyeballs" or something!
I thought it was a cool post. Ptetty creative. I am always looking for creative ways to add some fruits and vegies into my kids diet. I will have to try your trick.
Post a Comment