Last week, Colby's cute little preschool class got to go to the fire station. They usually do one field trip a month and I got to come with them on this one. It was cute to see how excited the kids were.
Watching the movie and reviewing what to do when you're on fire. We still haven't mastered the "stop, drop and roll" routine yet.
Admiring all the tools on the truck. They even learned how to break into someone's house.
Climbing in. I think Colby was offended when the firefighter offered to help him. He may be little, but that boy can climb





2 comments:
Such cute little pictures. I love going on field trips with my kids and seeing how they act in a classroom situation.
I have just created an account so I can comment on your blog posts so we will see if it worked. I miss your kids, dissappointed when they didn't come on Tuesday.
Post a Comment