Monday, January 26, 2009

Goodbye Microsoft Word

I have a new obsession...I mean, hobby. Thanks to this post my uber(sp?) talented sis-in-law Elisha, offered me a new Photoshop that she had never used. Wow-the power of blogging. For anyone listening, I also really need a wheat grinder and some new carpet on the top level of my house. Anyway. Without this act of kindness, all hope of my photoshop goal were dashed. Thanks Elisha!! Since obtaining it, I have been absolutely addicted to this program. I can't leave it alone. I would tell you the amount of this day that was spent on the computer, but you'd think me very neglectful and I would be more ashamed than I already am. Thanks also to Katrina, I've already learned a lot and am on my way. I have been doing everything in stinky old Microsoft Word and I am finally moving up in the techno world. Hopefully my other resolutions do not come at the expense of my children, house and bodily hygiene.

2 comments:

A STAR is born said...

I've never thought to be thankful that the bread came home. Your little girl is so wise--I hope I can be like her some day. She must have a very wise mother.

Barnes said...

I'm jealous...I need some new carpet too if you get any free deals keep me posted!! I can't wait to see what you get done with Photoshop.