Saturday, January 31, 2009

Milestone


A picture of me and the little squirt at 30.5 weeks. I'm almost on the single digit week countdown! (I know, it's a fantastic picture complete with a dingy yellow background and nice complimenting shadows. I told you I don't have a nice camera. It's not my fault)


For purely my own benefit, I thought it necessary to document that I kept my hair out of a pony tail for one week straight. For those that know me well, this is quite an accomplishment for me, especially in the last year or so. Just give me a few weeks and I'll probably even break out the eye liner. I always get this way towards the end of my pregnancy. You know, taking drastic measure to boost your self-esteem by getting things waxed and wearing glitter and such.


Also- I am really starting to feel the "I need to take my 2 kids out before 2 kids become 3 and we're all banned to the house until they turn 18 because it's gotta be literally impossible to take 3 children anywhere" crunch and I'm wondering if anybody has any tips on free or nearly free places I can take my kids before this takes place. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

5 comments:

Amber said...

You look so great! Seriously, this is the first that I could even tell you are pregnant. And I did notice you were having a very good hair day the other day! I used to know of a website with tons of free things to do with your kids, I'll let you know if I rediscover it!

Unknown said...

Grandma's House--DUH

Shauna said...

You are such a cute pregnant person.

jenny said...

how are you that tiny at 30 weeks?!!!! seriously, you look amazing. i can't believe you are about to have your third child. you and melissa are my heros.

Macy said...

Shannon, You do look so cute and tiny for being 30 weeks along. I am very impressed.

And, I am very impressed by your non-ponytail week. I know you very well, and that is huge!