Monday, February 23, 2009

Temple Open House

Last Thursday we got to go to the Draper LDS Temple Open House. We really talked it up for about a week before we went so the kids were really excited. Colby has asked a few times why he can't go inside so I love that the church allows us to go through these new temples with our kids so they can have a short glimpse into what the temple is all about. It was breath-taking and the organization was incredible. Kara's words as we were leaving were, "That was a great temple!"

Don't they look like a cute little engaged couple?

3 comments:

Amber said...

Those are seriously the cutest pictures ever! You've got to get them framed! What a great experience for you guys and especially for the kids.

Debbi said...

Good for you to take your kids to that. I feel motivated to do it. If I still can. Your kids are so adorable.

JaNae said...

So cute! We're going in a couple weeks...I hope our trip is as successful as yours. And to answer your question you left on my blog...yes, Averie loved her new toy. She forgot all about whatever it was she was trying to describe to me. Thank goodness! But of course, like all of her toys...the excitement died after like 2 days. It's been in her toy box for a while now. Sigh....
P.S. How are you feeling? How many more days? You're probably getting so close now!