Mostly I just thought this was funny and since I tend to think in blog-o-terms lately, I actually thought to snap some pictures.
It' s of Colby and Kara taking bites out of a huge zucchini. Normally I like zucchini but this particular one wasn't tasty at all. I don't see how it possibly could have tasted good to them, but anything that the other one wants suddenly become the most appealing thing they've ever seen. You parents out there with more than one child have seen this phenomenon again and again. There was a lot of screaming involved and Kara ended up in tears. I like to use this type of thing to my advantage. Sometimes I'll go as far as saying, "C'mon kids, we have to share the treat. And Colby did you clean your room? Only boys who clean their rooms get to eat zucchini." I also did this with cleaning up the puppy's poop. Colby saw dad cleaning up the poop by sticking his hand in a plastic bag and picking it up. Colby thought this was cool and wanted to try it. I told him that if he was a really good boy, than he could clean up the poop. Seriously, it worked. Not only did I have a better behaved 3-year-old, but I had a 3-year-old that cleaned up poop. Some may consider this evil. I'm gonna go with genius. Anyways, here are the pics.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Zucchini Wars
Posted by Shannon at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment