I think I'm finally starting to rub off on Cameron. That could either be a good thing or a bad thing- who knows.
Colby's has told us multiple times that he's told Santa he'd like a vacuum for Christmas. I promise I didn't whisper that one in his ear. So today, Cameron (I mean Santa) bought him a vacuum. A real vacuum. Sweet! (It's a mini one and really looks like a play one). Colby will be so excited and when he plays with it, he'll actually be helping me out with the house! I didn't even think to get Colby a real vacuum. Nice work, Cam.
A humidifier and a vacuum. Are we totally selfish parents? They are getting a few more things, but I'm excited that it's not just junk.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
After 7 years...
Posted by Shannon at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Can I tell you that you crack me up? I miss seeing you twice a week. I read these and your entries make me laugh so hard. I just wish mine were as funny as yours. Go Vacuum!!!
Post a Comment