The RULES:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
...This assignment was kind of tough for me since I feel like I've already spilled my guts on this blog. There is nothing left of me to reveal! Anyway, here's a few tidbits since I secretly enjoy talking about myself.
1. There are few things I look forward to more than clean sheets day. There's nothing better than laying down on a newly laundered pillow case and taking in the clean, fresh, downy sent.
2.My biggest pet peeve is when toilet paper doesn't nicely spin around the roll and you have to rip it off square by square. Grrrrr
3. My brother once vacuumed up my hair...while it was still attached to my scalp.
4. Unlike my tagger Heather, I can't wait to get a minivan. I thought I was a minivan hater until I rented one for a week. Loved it and I'm not afraid to admit it. That's right, I'm all about convenience and comfort, no matter the look.
5. I like giving talks in church. I hate preparing them, but don't mind giving them. However, ask me to have a spontaneous conversational exchange with another person while people are watching and I might throw up.
6. I have a small obsession with Ty Detmer. Not that I would ever name my child after him or anything...
Alrighty then- my victims are...Susan (that's right Susan, now you have to update your blog!), Stef (I know you hate these things but if you don't, you'll be cursed with 3 bad dates in the next month), Rachels- as in Ratchford and Milne, Jen (my sister in-law), Molly and Cami. (I know I cheated but if I had to do this then so does everyone else). Now let's all be good sports about it.
P.S. Now, you others out there who Heather tagged have to do this too. I'll be waiting...
Friday, December 21, 2007
I've been tagged
Posted by Shannon at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Was I the brother-hair-sucker? I seem to have some recollection of that happening.
i had to laugh while reading this b/c i feel like i knew almost all these things about you. the only thing you didn't mention is how you can have not a cent to your name, walk into a store, break almost everything, and have to buy something b/c you "need" it!
You always make me laugh. I am so excited that Cameron gets Christmas off. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Shannon,
I had to laugh at the like Ty Detmer but not enough to name a child after him but enough to name your dog after him. Oh I hope I am not bringing up a painful dog memory.
Rachel
You go girl with the Mini Van! I used to feel exactly the same way. Then I got one.
Matt- Yes, you were indeed the brother-hair-sucker. I still have the emotional wounds to prove it.
Post a Comment