The biggest snowman on the block.
Um, was it really windy last night???
And here's Colby to give you a little better perspective
I can't stop giggling as I post these pictures. I seriously don't know how it is still standing up.
Sunday, December 02, 2007
Here it is
Posted by Shannon at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Doesn't the snow just make Christmas seem like it is so real? I love the snowman..is that a pumpkin as a hat? You are way to funny!
Kara slightly resembles an old Russian Babooshka in all her chubby glory.
I've never actually seen one of those, but that's how I imagine them.
Is there any snow left on your lawn? Wow that's a big snowman! Tell Cameron I give him my vote. I don't even need to see the competition.
Shannon-
You've been tagged. Go to my blog read what I had to say and then follow the directions.
Heather
Post a Comment