Our Christmas is just about complete.
Today, we took the kids with their cousin Mia and friend Isabel to see Santa at the Mall. Ahhh, now I can check the last "to do" off my Christmas list.
Colby was very brave this year and I think I heard a muted "vacuum" come out of his mouth as I was irrespectfully taking a picture with my own camera.
Of course Kara was way more interested in the sucker they gave her before she made it to Santa's lap.
******************************
Last night we went to Temple Square to check out the lights and join the Delta Center Sing-a-Long. Believe it or not, the Sing-a-Long was Cameron's idea. He invited his family to make it an official Christmas event. As much as it's a pain to bundle up the kids for the outside weather, they're just so dang cute when they are.
Last night we went to Temple Square to check out the lights and join the Delta Center Sing-a-Long. Believe it or not, the Sing-a-Long was Cameron's idea. He invited his family to make it an official Christmas event. As much as it's a pain to bundle up the kids for the outside weather, they're just so dang cute when they are.





5 comments:
I'm hoping to take my girls to see Santa when we are there for Christmas. I don't think any of them remember seeing him at a mall. They saw him at Walmart! It's just not the same.
I can't believe Colby wants a vacuum. All this cooking and cleaning with you is starting to make him crazy. He doesn't know what he wants. He needs to blow some more stuff up.
Shannon I am so amazed that they seemed relatively calm on Santa's lap. Your kids are seriously cute.
I am so proud of you taking your own pictures! We went to the mall as well and I LOVED the look on Ella's face while sitting on Santa's lap, but Dan wouldn't allow me to take a picture with our camera. Cute pictures and tell Colby to ask for a Dyson, take advantage of this situation!
Amber- that's funny that Dan wouldn't let you take a picture either because Cameron was so embarrassed. He pretended like he didn't know me because he thought I was so wrong!
Post a Comment