It's our first snowy day of 2007! Despite the cold, I really do love the snow. It's gorgeous outside and I love being inside all snug in my heated house. Also, like a lot of things, snow is also much funner when you have kids. They'll brave any conditions just to go build a snowman or go sledding.
This morning after we woke up to a snow blanketed yard, it wasn't long before Colby was ready for all his snow gear. He was on his own this time since Cameron worked until 3 am and was still sleeping, Kara was taking a nap and I have a really bad cold.
I was impressed with how long he stayed out there by himself, shoveling snow off the table, taste-testing the snow in several different places and just running around. After he had had enough, it was time for hot chocolate with "smawshmellows."
Hopefully more pictures to come when Kara gets to join in the fun.





0 comments:
Post a Comment