After a few weeks of our computer being taken over by a frightening virus that threatened our life as we know it, we are functioning again and communicating with the outside world once more. It's good to be back. Thanks Kevin!!!
A lot has happened. Not really. But about 2 weeks ago I went from loving my jobless life to deciding to go back to work, in only a matter of minutes. Hmm, weird, isn't it- that I'd change my mind like that? And I guess I've also been known to be somewhat impulsive in the past. Well anyways, fortunately (for me) the school district needs SLPs really bad so they took me with few questions asked. It happened so fast I wasn't even sure I had properly thought over my impulsive request. Well, the decision had been made and I started yesterday. Just one day a week. Really, quite ideal actually. I really enjoyed doing therapy again and getting out of the house for a short time. I'm only doing this till the end of the school year since I don't want to commit to anything long term. However, chatting with the grossly overworked SLP, whom I'm helping out, re-affirmed my decision to quit in the first place. I need those re-affirmations every-once-in-a-while, ya know.
Friday, March 07, 2008
Hooked Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment