Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pack's Pumpkin Patch

Last week we made our annual trip to Pack's to pick out pumpkins. I look forward to this outing every year. I can't get enough of the autumn colors, crisp air and the fun things to do.









4 comments:

Shauna said...

Such a fun time. Did Kara pick a white one?

Molly Koch said...

so cute. i love pumpkin picking. and gosh i love that utah crisp air....
so we are flying in tonight. we will be there until the 28th so hopefully we can meet up? it will be mostly family stuff the first days- i will give you a call when we are there.

Andrea W. said...

Truly some the cutest kids on the planet. We need to get out to that pumpkin patch, but I accidentally planted some of our own, so I won't be purchasing this year.

The Nance Family said...

I have to agree that your kids are darling, they look so grown up.