Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sardine and Logan Canyon

The last three years, my mom and I have made it a tradition each Fall to drive up to Logan to see the changing colors. This is another thing I look forward to to all year and this year we weren't disappointed. We drive up Sardine Canyon, eat lunch at Juniper Take-Out (my very favorite place to eat in Logan- their stuffed baked potatoes are to die for), make our way up Logan Canyon, and then back down with a quick stop at Gossner's cheese factory for samples, icecream and a stock of economy cheese. Love it. And here is what we saw.




5 comments:

Shauna said...

Beautiful and what a fun tradition.

jenny said...

oh, how fun. that made me miss logan. man, i've driven through that canyon one billion times and it was always breathtaking.

Rachel M said...

I'm so glad you ventured more than 3.5 miles away from home! Now if we coukd just get you to Target...I think some sort of yummy food to draw you there may br the key.

Andrea W. said...

What a great tradition. I might have to steal it. Gorgeous pics.

melissa said...

So fun! I love our Logan days together-they were really some of the funnest times ever!