After about 36 hours of misery, I am happy to report that I am already 100% better. I never thought I'd say this, but...
I am thankful for the flu.
This hit me today. Before the sick episode, I was feeling pretty sorry for myself, thinking this pregnancy was extra hard with all the aches and pains and that I didn't know if I could make it to the end. Then I got to the flu. And that was true misery. Now that I am healthy again, I feel like a completely new woman and my third trimester aches and pains seem like nothing. I seriously think I was supposed to have the flu so I could shut my mouth and stop complaining about these last few weeks. So. I feel great. I LOVE being healthy and shame on me for having to get sick to appreciate my health. Cheers to these last 3 weeks-it'll be a cinch!
Friday, March 13, 2009
The flu is good
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Wow, only 3 weeks left. That went really fast for me, he, he. That was really fun last night as usual. Glad you're feeling better.
I am glad you are feeling better. I can't beleive you only haver three weeks left. Good luck
I'm glad you doing better, it's always the worst to get sick when your pregnant/nursing because you can't take anything for it. Good luck in 3 weeks and I can't wait to find out the swing vote in the family!
Way to have a good attitude and look at the bright side of that nasty flu. I have to say that you are totally entitled to complain all you want in those last few weeks because they are brutal. I know I am guilty of complaining.
Post a Comment