Friday, March 06, 2009

A trip to Tasty's and the Zoo

My friend took her joy school kids to Tasty's Donuts for a little fieldtrip and I thought it looked like fun so I set one up for Colby and Kara and a few friends. It was so fun and the Tasty's tour guide, Baker Mackey, was so cute with the kids. They had a great time and of course the parents did too since we all got a warm, fresh donut at the end. Thanks Amber for the tip- we loved it!










We also went to the Zoo on Thursday and it ended up being the perfect day to go. Since it had snowed the night before, nobody was there and we saw mabye a total of 1o people It was a bit chilly when the wind picked up, but nothing a very pregnant woman can't handle.


5 comments:

Elisha said...

You're the best mom. You always do fun things with your kids, even when you're as pregnant as you are. I never do fun things with my kids. "Go watch TV." They hear that way too much from me!

Shannon said...

Elisha,
I don't usually do this much with the kids- I just feel like this is the last month that they'll ever leave the house!

jenny said...

that trip to tasty doughnuts looks awesome. i love their doughnuts. double blueberry cake. yummm. and that picture at the zoo is a hoot. that kids face on the right is priceless.

Shauna said...

Mmm, doughnuts.

Amber said...

Glad you guys had fun. Remember--Boo Krispy Kreme!