Hi everyone in the blogosphere. This is Cameron. First I would like to preface this post by saying there is a reason I am a pilot and have nothing to do with writing things. So if I hapen two spel som words rong plese send me an emale. I want to wish Shannon a Happy Birthday by letting you all in on a few things I love about her and things you may not know.
-Shannon is a great writer. I love her posts, they crack me up probably as they do you all.
-She is funny. She has a great sense of humor and loves to laugh.
-If Shannon were a super hero on heroes, her super power would be sense of smell. She can smell an empty can of tuna from down the street.
-Shannon loves puppies. (ironic)
-Shannon loves new things and places. She has had many different jobs because she is easily bored. So far that hasn't translated into husbands, thank goodness.
-Shannon has the most beautiful eyes, and if you look close you can see eyelashes growing out of the corner. ( I might be in trouble for that one)
-Shannon is daring. I always thought that she was pretty careful until we were on a river trip and she did a full gainer off a cliff into the raging rapids below. I was so impressed.
-Shannon loves food. Sometimes I think it is my biggest competition. Those of you who know Shannon can attest to this.
-Shannon is very honest. Don't ask her opinion if you are afraid of what the answer might be.
-She is an awesome Mom. She has to do a lot on her own and I am so glad I have her. I really am the luckiest man in the world.
Thanks for all you do Babe have a great day!!!






13 comments:
cute post cam- love this - love you guys and happy birthday again.... miss you. maybe we will spend one together one day
Happy B-day Shannon!! I wish I lived closer, and I would have made you a strawberry rhubarb pie. I hope you had a fantastic day!!!
happy birthday shannon! that was such a nice post from your hubbie. you really do rock, reading that made me wish we could hang out!
Awwww, that was the sweetest thing ever. Cam, how 'bout teaching my hubbie a thing or two?
Happy B'day again Shan. I'm curious, wheat grinder, external hard drive, or both?? Oh, and why don't you have that picture up in your house somewhere? You look gorgeous!
Pee.ES. yor speling waz fyne Cam!
What a sweet post by your hubby. I love puppies and food as well although not together. Happy Birthday.
Great post, great photo! Happy Birthday, Shannon!
Happy Birthday sorry its late I hope you had a good birthday. That was the nicest post I have heard what a sweet husband
I am SO showing this post to Matt! Maybe he'll get the hint that things like this are the way to a wife's heart!
Cameron, what a sweet post, and all very true. I love Shannon, and I miss her. Happy Birthday!!! Let's plan a date sometime.
Nice. What a thoughtfult husband! You're great, Shannon! I'm glad to have you for a friend!
sorry for the typo....thoughtful. Cameron might have to let me know about my typows!
Oh what a guy! I love it when a man will do this for his wife. So incredibly sweet.
Hope you had a great birthday Shannon! You are such a wonderful person. Sorry I couldn't make it to you b-day celebration. Had a baby shower for Chris' cousin. I was really bummed. Hopefully you were all done with the flu and able to eat, especially since this is one of your favorite things to do. You are lucky it doesn't show!
That was so dang cute by cameron. I think you are the greatest too!
Post a Comment